My Lovely Followers

Sunday 7 May 2017

Rose Scent Tilda for The Ribbon Girl

Hello!
I'm here with a DT post for The Ribbon Girl.

It's been rather a long time since I coloured up a Tilda, I've almost forgotten how lol, 
so I thought I'd have a play with Rose Scent Tilda.

I don't find red the easiest to colour with distress inks, if you aren't careful it looks pink and if you try and build too much depth it can bleed very easily as it's highly pigmented, but it didn't turn out bad today.



The papers are old ones from the Siri's Kitchen collection and I thought this kitchen tile design could easily give the impression of bathroom tiles which then tied in with my image.

I used lots of yummy embellishments from The Ribbon Girl and I've listed them below with links to take you directly to them in the shop.

6 mm Pearl and Diamante S/As

That's it for this morning but I'll have a little something to share with you later today.
Thanks for visiting!




6 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card. Love the image, colours and all the details.
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, Linda! The image is beautifully colored. Love the rich red color with the embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous card! Love your colouring and fabulous design.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, gorgeous rich looking card Linda, beautifully coloured Tilda, Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful card and I love all the rich red; you nailed it with the colouring as well! My Tildas are very unloved at the moment but I did pull one out the other day to play with and it's nice to see her here on your blog too :-)
    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx