My Lovely Followers

Tuesday 5 September 2017

Whimsy September Release Countdown Day 5


Hello!

We're so close now to the new release from Whimsy Stamps going live and today I have a couple of cards to share with you using the Let's Dance set.

This set was the Customer Appreciation Set last month and will now be available to buy.

For my first card I used the tutu stamp to stamp an outline in black ink,  over some ink blending and water splattering, and then used the die from the matching Let's Dance die set to cut it out.

I blended a little Twisted Citron distress ink around the edge of a panel and mounted with some craft foam that onto some turquoise cardstock mounted on top of my card base.

I popped the tutu onto the top panel with some foam tape and stamped a sentiment from the stamp set below it in black ink. I finished with a few sparkling clear sequins.

For my second card (I shared this card last month when showcasing the CAS stamp set, I used the ballet shoes from the set to stamp out 5 pairs of shoes in a row, colouring them in rainbow colours. I stamped a sentiment from the set above them and stamped several musical notes from the set in colours to match the shoes, by using my zig pens directly on the stamps.
I added a strip of patterned paper at the top of my panel, adhered all to a yellow card base and finished of with a few matching gems.


Items used:

Just DanceJust Dance Die SetHand Stitched Nested Rectangles

Here's all the stamps/dies from today's showcase.
 


Thanks so much for dropping by!


3 comments:

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx